Saturday, October 02, 2010

Out of Tekong - POP Lo!

Route march or road march??? Anyway had a hard time trying to squeeze everything in my cupboard into my field bag. Left tekong at around 7.30pm in the night and starting march around 8pm. Mentally and physically tough haha! Started the march with an aching tigh and feet. Guess it was a pleasure to have my march on the mainland, at least there's nice sceneries.

Really glad that I can finally leave tekong. Made some great friends and acquired lots of skills. Dont have to leave Singapore again!!! I'm lucky enough to be in the pioneer batch to have our parade and march in Singapore. It was really nice haha!

The moment when we threw our joky caps up high, tears started to flow down from both jun kai and zhi ming's eyes. Don feel like leaving each other as well but one thing funny about this was, instead of making a girl shedding tears for me, I made 2 guys shedding tears over me (partially). LOL! Doesn't it sounds weird? Haha!

Our posting will be out next friday after 10pm. I believe God has a plan for me :) I'm so gonna enjoy my 12 days of block leave :) Basketball, shopping, movies, lan, k box and maybe playing my cello LOL!

No comments: